Just to let you know- this blog is no longer active. I'll be keeping up my 101 in 1001 list until its completion, but will not be writing new posts. You can read the post below if you want the long version. Thanks for the journey to all my friends in the blogosphere!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day One

So, lately, I've been keeping up with my (now long-distance) friends via their respective blogs and somehow, through a series of links, starting following additional blogs of people that I have never met. All of the sudden, I had so much reading to get to every day! To keep all this organized, I made my own little blog page, but it was blank. And it seemed a little creepy to have a blank blog and just stalk around reading everybody else's writing. It was my husband that suggested that I have a "theme" for my blog. (Actually, he suggested I NOT have a blog. But if I HAD to, to have a theme.)



Well, this made me think of something else my husband suggests I not do. Two years ago, I attempted to run every day for a year. I made it 9 months...and then forgot one day and it was ruined and I just stopped. Today, on my 24th birthday, I'm starting over! It seemed like a good idea to merge the two ideas. So, here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment